Hi! Let’s chat!
I’ve put together a few FAQs to hopefully help you with a quick answer to your question.
We would love it if you left a comment on the recipe with your question so that we can help anyone else who may be wondering the same thing. Thanks!
I would love it if you shared my recipes! All I ask is that you’re nice about it and give credit. As long as you credit us with a simple link and don’t just copy my recipe, I’m usually a pretty happy blogger.
A few guidelines:
- Please don’t take our content and then expect to be compensated for it/charge us for it.
- Please don’t use our photos in a paid-for product or to showcase your restaurant menu.
- Please do not re-post our entire post content or continuously copy all of our posts.
If you follow these guidelines, there’s no need to contact us for permission to do the following:
- You may share one image from our blog, along with a link to the original post.
- Please do not share more than one picture from the same post without first receiving our permission in writing.
- The only images we can provide are the ones that were included in the original post – we cannot provide hi-resolution or images that are free of text/graphics.
Here is an example of how we would love to see you share our images:
- If you are modifying a recipe from Gluten Free Vegan Pantry, please credit with a link back to the original post.
- You may share the ingredients of our recipe, but please do not post the instructions. Instead, please post a link to Gluten Free Vegan Pantry, indicating that the instructions can be found there. Please also include a link back to the original post.
Here is how we would love to see you share our recipe:
Sharing both an Image and a Recipe
Please do not share both a recipe and an image at the same time.
- You may use one image with credit back to the original recipe.
- Please credit using the direct URL to the original recipe (such as http://www.glutenfreeveganpantry.com/peanut-butter-and-jam-cookies-vegan-gluten-free/).
- Please do not take more than one image for your print publication without first receiving our written permission.
Please do not copy an entire post of ours – that’s just not nice.
Want to work with us? We love partnerships!
We are always looking for ways that we can partner with appropriate business in a way that provides a meaningful experience for our readers. We offer:
- sponsored posts
- recipe development
- freelance writing
- meal planning
- recipe testing
- brand ambassador programs
- event representation
- social media promotion
If you believe that you have a product, sponsorship opportunity, advertisement opportunity or some other venture that we may be interested in, please contact us. Please include the following information in your email:
1. A brief project description.
2. Your budget range.
3. A preferred timeline.
My friend, you are in luck! I wrote a fantastic post all about how to start your own food blog in three super-easy steps. It even includes pretty step-by-step pictures and some links to my favourite products that I use here on the Gluten Free Vegan Pantry blog. Read all about it in my How to Start A Food Blog post.
Another question I anticipated! I’ve started a multi-part series on Vegan, Gluten-Free Pantry Staples. My first post is all about Nuts and Seeds and shares all sorts of nutritional information, as well as some of my favourite recipes! Read all about it in my Gluten-Free Vegan Pantry Staples: Nuts & Seeds post. Stay tuned for parts two and three which will be all about grains, legumes and baking essentials.
Aww shucks! I’m flattered that you want to get in touch with me! If you didn’t find the answer to your question above, please feel free to fill out our comment form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Talk to you soon!